I spent several years as a classroom teacher before becoming a mom. As an educator, teaching kids great visualization and reading comprehension skills was a huge passion of mine. Raising my daughters has taught me so much about how children develop in their language, visualization, and critical thinking skills. I hope this part of the my site can become a resource for parents for information on less screen time, more free play, and enjoying the wonder of childhood!
Posts for Families
- What We’re Reading Wednesday-Mickey Edition
- How I Saved this Smock from Major Stainage
- What We’re Reading Wednesday- Farm Books!
- We Love Eric Carle
- What We’re Reading Wednesday-Old School Books
- Our Favorite Potty Training Books
- What We’re Reading Wednesday- Highlights for Toddlers
- Favorite ABC Books Volume 1
- Books for the Times
- Books for the Times: Wonder
- BabyLit Art
- Caroline’s Favorite Board Books 12-20 Months
- Visualization & Screen Time